Burlington Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Instructor: Kelly Thompson
Kelly looks forward to meeting and motivating you and making this a fun and rewarding experience!
- Target based specific focus workout of strength for either upper or lower body muscles along with cardio.
- Every class will focus on different muscle groups.
- Modifications and substitutions for all fitness levels.
- Classes may include Tabata style or focus on a given number of repetitions.
- Overall, class focuses on mostly body weight strength and endurance.
Recommended: comfortable workout attire, sneakers, water bottle and small towel.
Optional: mat, workout gloves and light weights.
Covid 19 Protocols will be as as follows, but may change as necessary
- Masks must be worn in the Town Hall unless you are vaccinated.
- Attendance will be taken every class
- Only those who are registered can participate
- Everyone must sign the Covid-19 Waiver and understand there are risks involved in participating
- Participants will be asked to self-assess when they get to the field for the following symptoms
- Repeated Shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms?
- Participants cannot participate if they have any of the above symptoms