Burlington Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Instructor: Marc Ganych
Learn techniques to conduct basic fencing.
Have an opportunity to learn advanced fencing and compete local, nationally and internationally. Competitive fencers may have opportunities to fence on College teams.
Equipment will be provided to start. If continuing after first month, equipment may be ordered and purchased at a discounted price.
Recommended: Wear comfortable clothing, as in a gym class.
Covid 19 Protocols will be as as follows, but may change as necessary
- Attendance will be taken at every class
- Everyone who is not vaccinated must wear a mask covering nose and mouth. It is highly recommended that everyone wear a face mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Everyone must sign the Covid-19 Waiver and understand there are risks involved in participating
- Participants will be asked to self-assess when they get to the field for the following symptoms
- Repeated Shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms?
- If you have any symptoms, you should not come to class.